We now offer Western Dressage Tests
WDAA 2017 Intro Tests: 1, 2, 3, 4
WDAA 2017 Basic Level Tests: 1, 2, 3, 4
WDAA 2017 Level 1Tests: 1, 2, 3, 4
WDAA 2017 Level 2 Tests: 1, 2, 3, 4
The Classes will be offered as Open, if we receive enough entries the classes will be split into JNR, Adult Amateur & Open.
Click on the link for copies of the all the above tests.
All shows are run under the USEF Rules, please see the link below for a complete copy of the Rule Book.
On this page you will also find a copy of all the WDAA 2017 Western Dressage Tests, and further information regarding equipment.
Rules and guidelines
- Ear nets are permitted.
- Fly masks are not allowed.
- Bareback riding is not allowed.
- The appropriate footwear must be worn.
- It is recomended gloves are worn.
- Bridle or Saddle pad numbers are not allowed.
- The test must be videoed from C, where the judge would be.
- The test may be called. The caller is to be positioned at B or E.
- Coaching during the test is not allowed. If Coaching is heard on the audio the test will be eliminated. In these circumstances no refund will be offered.
- A video of a test/ride from another competition that has already been judged will be eliminated. Any video which is suspected of having been filmed during another competition will not be accepted. In these circumstances no refund will be offered.
- The sound for the test must be audible. Videos that are submitted with no sound will be rejected. There must be no music incorporated in to the video you must be able to hear the natural sounds of the test, ie wildlife, horse and rider.